Helford River Rockpooling
Spiny starfish. Image: Ruth Williams.
a hint of warm weather and we flock to the beach and where nicer than the little beaches around the Helford where the dog can come too and there is a wealth of fascinating wildlife to see in our rockpools. Don’t forget our Seashore code.
- Please leave animals and seaweeds where you find them, only take photos home
- Always gently replace overturned rocks as you found them
- Make sure a shell is empty before taking it home
- Be careful on the shore, as rocks can be very slippery
- Check the tides and keep away from the cliffs
- Take your litter home with you or bin it